Friday, July 24, 2009

To our Soldiers


I just wanted to say that because my website is down right now, We still are having fundraisers to raise money to send them things. I will work on getting my website back up soon, but for all the people who have helped make our fundraisers such a success I praise you and hope you will all keep our soldiers in your prayers, in your hearts and in your minds. Email me if you would like to help.Donations are always accepted. DILEARYUS247@aol.com





Also Cricut Classes are continuing at ACMoore, as well as Mom and Me Scrapbooking Rte 1 Saco. August 11 this is a level 1-3 class, as well as Stampin Up Studio of Cheryl Parker in Saco August 29th, this is a level 4-6 class with Design Studio. You can email me for contact info for any of the classes. DILEARYUS247@aol.com

No comments: