Thursday, September 24, 2009

Website is back WooHoo!!

Hurray Website is back up its not like it was before...its better but new so just know I still have all the info from people who submitted things to share or websites to share their craft....work in progress I say. So go take a peak and if you have anything you have made with either your peachykeenstamps or cricut or both email it to me to share with everyone. I will post it on my website for you if you email it. I am so excited to have my website back up...it was a longtime in the making before but I guess the people (hackers) did me a favor after all, time for some new fresh things. Email me anytime you have a question or comment about peachykeenstamps or your cricut.

Thanks Diane

Click on the title to this post and it will take you directly there. But if you want to add it to your addresses its http://dilearyus247.com

No comments: